Calling all former and current WNY Karate Center students! We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary serving the WNY community! Please join us for a night of food, fun and memories! Click below to RSVP and see the details:
All classes are cancelled from Monday, December 25, 2017 through Monday, January 1, 2018. WNY Karate Center wishes you and your family an amazing and safe holiday. We will see you on Tuesday, January 2, 2018, when all classes resume.
Sensei Scott Cvetkovski will be at WNY Karate Center from Dec. 18th-27th administering Reiki Healing sessions. To book a 30 or 60 minute session, please see the front office for times and cost.
Come celebrate Hanshi Jim’s birthday, this Tuesday, November 7th, at the 7PM class. We may have 60 push-ups to do 🙂
The final Black Belt Pre-Test, before Saturday’s Black Belt test, is tomorrow. All are welcome to come watch and support those testing.
ADULT BLACK BELT PRE-TEST PHASE II
This Wednesday, October 18th, at 8:00 pm is the second Black Belt Pre-Test. Everyone is invited!
Come and support all the candidates as they journey towards their Black Belt.
CHILDREN’S BOOK SIGNING
By our very own Jessica Wagner
Sunday Nov. 12th @ 1:00 pm and Saturday Nov. 18th 9:00 am-noon.
(Save the dates)
(More info later)
ARNIS-KALI-ESCRIMA FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS SEMINAR
with Grand Master (Datu) Tim Hartman
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Children 6:00-7:00 pm
- Pre-registration: $10 by Tues. Nov. 14
- Registration at the door: $15
- Adults 7:00-9:30 pm
- Pre-registration: $40 by Tues. Nov. 14
- Registration at the door: $50
- Note: FREE Prep class on Wed. Nov 8 @ 7:00 pm with Hanshi Jim
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY FOR THE SEMINAR!
- Arnis sticks available for purchase at WNY Karate Center
- For more info or to register call 716-631-5065, stop by the office, or see Hanshi Jim.
- Check out pictures from a previous seminar here.
The remaining two Black Belt pre-tests are scheduled for Wednesday, October 18 and Wednesday, November 1 at 8PM. All are welcome!
All classes are cancelled this Saturday, September 2, 2017 and Monday, September 4, 2017 for the Labor Day weekend. Have a great and safe weekend and all classes resume on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.